Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Spills when I am Bumped

I am afraid lately when my cup has been bumped some not so pretty stuff has been spilling out. My kids have borne the brunt of it. I have had harsh answers and angry attitudes. Ugh! I have been going often to the Lord and then to whichever individual I offended to ask forgiveness. I am very convicted as I have not been renewing my mind with God's word. I am so thankful for the Lord's continuous forgiveness and patience. His word has the power to change me! I am
setting some new goals for myself and purpose to be memorizing and meditating more. That way whether I am tired or worn out I trust Christ's perfect sweetness will spill from my cup next time it's bumped.

2 Timothy 2:16, 17 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for
every good work.
Romans 12:2 . . . but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. . .

No comments:

background image