Saturday, September 20, 2008

Star Gazing

Well. . . The star gazing didn't go quite as well as I had hoped. I
thought we could get away from the street lights by going to a field
near here but alas they were pretty bright even there. To make
matters worse it was a bit cloudy. So we enjoyed gazing up at God's
vast creation BUT couldn't be sure of any constellations. We weren't
even positive which was the North star. When we talked about the sky
Christopher Columbus gazed at we realized he would have had zero
"other light" interference. All in all it went well. We praised God
and enjoyed each other - what else is important?

1 comment:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

We can see the stars really good at our house when it's a clear sky but I wouldn't have any idea how to find anything. I just like looking at the stars. Next time I look at them I'll think of you. With us being outside the city and we have no street lights we get a pretty good view. I'll be praying that you all will be able to see them soon.

background image