Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toddler Activities

My biggest challenge in a day (right now) is keeping Baruch and Abram working on something constructive. I was asking Sarah today for some ideas. Here are some of her suggestions: 1)Rice in a bowl for them to draw letters on shapes in or just play in
2)cutters and dough
3)items for them to match
I was really motivated when I got home and set up a table in the kitchen for Baruch and Abram and told them it is their school table. I found these sites on line that have more great ideas for keeping toddlers constructively busy.
Toddler Activities
Keeping Toddlers Occupied

1 comment:

Renee Easter said...

I thought I got this website from you, it's http://letteroftheweek.com/preschool_age_3.html (you have to page way down for the list of letters to click on) It has fun books and rhymes to teach each letter, as well as a bible character and character trait.

I also really like http://www.first-school.ws/theme/alphabet.htm because it has REALLY easy crafts for each letter. I thought they might tire of them quickly, because they are all very similar (color, cut and glue), but so far they love them.

background image