Friday, September 19, 2008

Benefits of Working Out

As one of my "helps" to loosing weight I started working out.
Several people over the years have recommended pilates to me. I got
a cheap DVD from Walmart (Pilates 10 minute Solutions) and have been
fitting it into my busy day. I usually work out during naps/quiet
time. Many days I only get the 10 minute stretching portion in. My
goal is to do the 10 minute total body blast, a 10 minute focus of
either arms, waist or buns/thighs, and the 10 minute stretch.

Here are some of the ways doing pilates has benefited me.

1) Decreased desire for Sweet Foods!
2) Increased Attentiveness! (is it just me or has it really helped me
to stay focused on things?)
3) Ecstatic Feelings! (when I hear Drew praise of how I look)
4) Increased Energy!
5) Weight Loss!

No comments:

background image