Monday, May 02, 2011

Thinking on these Things

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick, Who can understand it?


I have really been thinking about how deceitful my own heart is. I cannot trust myself. I think my motives are pure and I am living for the Lord but it has to be Him at work in and through me.  He understands my heart.  He knew I needed a new one and sent His son that I could have a new heart.

Knowing my weakness, I can be strong.  Thank you God for Jesus! Thank you that you are all powerful! Thank you for redemption!

2 Corinthians 2:9,10 “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

background image