Friday, February 19, 2010

Pretty Chloe Peek-a-Boo

This is a memory of Chloe I don't want to forget so I thought blogging it might help it sink into my grey matter.  I came up stairs to find Chloe so cutely holding out the side of this dress in a little curtsey pose.  Of course I couldn't catch her making that exact pose when I tried to take her picture.  Abi dressed her in this adorable home made dress the neighbor gave us.  Her mom had made it for her daughter and she had held onto it since she was little.  She said she hadn't been able to part with it until she met us.  She knew we would enjoy seeing Chloe in it.  Anyway, Chloe was so proud of herself bobbing around and playing peek-a-boo with me.  Smiling away.  I am so thankful to the Lord for this little life!


1 comment:

Renee Easter said...

Love it!! Beautiful babes!

background image