Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy Birthday Drew - The BIG 4-0!

Happy New Year!

After much thought and prayer I invited a select handful of family and friends to come over last night for a surprise party.  I then trusted Him for those that could come out of those I invited.  I am praising God my sweet husband felt honored and loved!

He knew his folks and nephew were coming, then I gave him a little heads up about his sister and her family coming. Then when our good friends and neighbors, Jim and Amber showed up he was pleasantly surprise, then a co-worker + family - again pleasantly surprised.  The icing on the cake was when his friend since elementary school, Pete W. and his family walked in.  Pete and Jill thought they were running late but it was the Lord's perfect timing!

Wish I had photos to share, on second thought, I am glad I sat around and enjoyed everyone instead.  I haven't mastered the balance between taking pictures and enjoying the moment yet :-)

No comments:

background image