Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laundry Room Thumbs Up

I am absolutely, positively, hands down, thumbs up LOVING my new laundry room. My favorite feature is the location. You just can't beat a laundry room on the same level as the bedrooms. My second favorite feature of all the crazy things is the utility sink. Chloe and Abram take their baths (separately) in the oversized sink. I am saving TONS of water this way and I don't break my back bending over the tub. So while the little ones are little this is a great resource saver.   I also love having the HUGE folding shelf.  There is room for everyone to have their own pile.  Often the kids just get dressed right in the laundry room, eliminate put away.  So for those of you who have been asking how I am liking my new laundry room, wonder no more!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Wow! Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you.

background image