Friday, March 07, 2008

Influenza A and Pneumonia

After 2 days of feeling great Baruch took a downward turn Sat. He was very lethargic and had a fever. I took him in and he was diagnosed with Influenza A on Sat. He was put on an anti viral medicine as was everyone else but me (since I am expecting). I had a bad fever Sunday night. Thankfully for little baby's sake I was able to keep it below 102. But Monday I felt terrible and could hardly breath. I was coughing up mucus with blood. I went into the clinic when Drew got home and after a negetive test for influenza A an X-ray reveled I had Pneumonia. It has been a long week. The Lord has allowed much rest through many people and avenues. I had my first good nights sleep on Wednesday. Last night I didn’t sleep nearly as well, coughing too much. I am thankful to report the children are coughing so much less! That has helped me sleep as I wake up every time anyone coughs.

Drew is managing tax season wonderfully under all this stress. I am so thankful.

We had our first Crown Financial Bible Study Thursday night. God gave Drew the strength to lead well! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I hope you will heal up quickly! Will be praying for you!

~Jenn

background image