Thursday, February 28, 2008

Organized Shmorganized

The Lord has a way of keeping me humble. . .

Our household has been overrun with the influenza virus. It began Sunday when Abigail groaned and said her stomach hurt. She went on to have a fever and throw up all day. She was still very lethargic and hardly ate anything all day Monday. Tuesday she ate a sparse but greater amount. By then the congestion had begun. She has a terrible cough, eyes watering, nose running. . .

The fever struck Drew and I on Tuesday and we are both still slightly feverish tonight. Baruch was hit Wed, Cob Wed night, Mary was her worst today I think and late this afternoon poor Abram became lethargic. He spent the majority of the day on my lap which tells you what state of affairs the house is in here. I was really happy to sit and hold him as I barley had the energy to do that!

This is the worst flu I can remember us going through. Drew and I being hit on the same day about did us both in.

We are not out of the woods yet. We sure have been thanking the Lord for our usual measure of health and looking forward to being fully restored.

No comments:

background image