Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Tribe


The Tribe
Originally uploaded by thetribetalk.

Drew's Mom came for her birthday at the beginning of the month. She and I took off for a day of window shopping in Galena IL. Drew, Pa and the kids went fishing, to some friends house, and to Dairy Queen where the kids cashed in their free blizzard coupons. They got the coupons from the library reading club for reading 15 minutes for 15 days. Piece of cake for these book lovers. The little ones could be read to so the four older ones each had a free blizzard!

On another note. School planning is coming along. I am really seeing areas of character flaws that need work on this year. I am praying for more consistency on my part, for wisdom and patience as I train up each one. Academically my planning has a ways to go but is coming along nicely. I hope to start Sept. 4th!

No comments:

background image