Friday, May 18, 2007

Mother's Day





Mother's Day was lovely. The kids gave me my gift Sat. AM. . . . An ICE CREAM MAKER! We have been putting it to good use. The farm milk we get has an unbelievable amount of the most nutritiously delicious cream which we have been skimming. There is a batch in the freezer waiting for Abram's Birthday (Monday already)! Sunday I was served pancakes and eggs in bed! Then Drew stayed home with the coughing kids and I went all by myself to church. The message was very encouraging. Then we went to Bill and Mary's. The weather was PERFECT. The kids enjoyed their cousins. Mary made a lovely meal then we just enjoyed one another's company. Abigail was showing all her ouchies to Grandma (Black toe nail from a 3# weight off the top bunk, black fingernail from I can't remember, cut thumb nail from celery slicing you get the picture). She and I headed out to push her doll in the HUGE tire swing and Abi missed the swing and got a huge fat lip! Poor dear girl. Baruch had a blast driving Abram around in the John Deere tricycle.

No comments:

background image