Saturday, May 19, 2007

Glasses


Mary - " I think they are great! I like wearing them because they are cool and everything looks so clear. I can see the robins, flowers, grass, trees, everything looks like a picture!

Jacob - "I got cool dude glasses. I see WAY! better. Everyone likes them."
Glasses are a cool delight
If you wear them every night!


The kids all had annual physicals in April. I have been noticing Mary and Cob don’t always see the best so the physician checked their vision. He recommended seeing an optometrist which we did on Wed. They both needed glasses. We picked out frames and got the order in. They were both very apprehensive until a good friend of ours pumped them up about how awesome glasses are. I kept telling them they were going to love them because they would be able to see! They were both very excited Friday night when their glasses came in. We went to pick them up and they have been enjoying their new world ever since. Mary walks around as if in a daze saying about everything. Mom did you see that? I can see that! Mom did you see this. Isn't it beautiful. . .

No comments:

background image