Monday, September 03, 2012

Starting School Tomorrow Morning

Wahoo!!  We start school tomorrow.  Drew graciously took the kids to visit his parents so I could gear up for our first day. I worked on checklists for each child earlier in the week, as well as who I will teach what, when =).  Today while sorting through and reading scopes and sequences of the various curricula we will be using I came across an article I printed off last spring when I wondered if Baruch's slow reading might be a bit more than just "boy brain".  After reading the article and watching some of the authors lead ins (and more) to buy her dvd's, I decided Baruch just has "boy brain".  I did come across this exercise video that I think will help all my learners utilize the amazing brains God has given them.  Hope to incorporate aspects of this into our morning routine!!


No comments:

background image