Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Children and Chickens

A neighbor stopped down and asked if I would take a few pictures of the children and the chickens for her.  Here are a few of the pictures I took =)
It was a bad idea to let the kids take the goofy face picture first.

Because it was really hard to get a serious one after that.


Then, Baruch's chicken flew away.

And he got it again!

Then Jacob's flew away and he pretended he was posing for a senior picture.  He said "In pictures people can't smell you so you can pose like this!"

Best Buds with their Buffs!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Very cute! Looking forward to the visit in a month. I will send you my schedule this week!

Renee Easter said...

Great pictures, beautiful children, serious chickens. I did notice that while the children got goofy, the chickens never cracked a smile.

MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

background image