Saturday, August 28, 2010

Canoeing, Camera Dunking and School Planning

We had a great time canoeing with Drew's Dad and Mom on Monday Aug. 16th. We were planning to canoe on Tuesday but first thing Mon. AM Drew called and said it was suppose to rain Tuesday so I should prepare to go today and we were going to spend the night. So off we went! Abram missed his nap so he slept when we got to the lake. Everyone else went out in canoes so I stayed behind and started some much needed school planning. I have had ideas of what this school year would look like but it was great to get it all on paper. I decided my ambitions needed some taming to become realistic. Unfortunately while I was happily planning Drew (wearing the camera) slipped off a drop off across the lake in the swimming area. I have really missed our camera. We tried to dry it out and it did work, some, but now it doesn't work at all. :-( I have been super busy cleaning and planning. I have been going to bed at 9:30 so I can get up early for some alone time in God's word. It has been such a blessing. I am not planning to keep the blog as updated this school year. I just finished our schedule on the google calendar and it is FULL!!

1 comment:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

I'm looking into getting one of those shock proof/water proof cameras. They are a little pricey but worth it when you have little ones or a husband who destroys them...lol. I'm surprised ours still works because when Timmy gets a hold of things the first thing he likes to do is bang them...lol.

background image