Sunday, November 29, 2009

Early Resolution

When asked what contributed to his own remarkable figure and long life, Noah Webster responded by listing these four guidelines:

  • Go to bed early and do not worry
  • Get up early
  • Exercise mentally and physically every day
  • Keep a clear conscience void of offense toward God and man

After hearing this on Drive Thru History (with Dave Stotts) I think I should make my New Years resolution early and start practicing these four great standards of living (all of which, I might add, my awesome husband exemplifies and has encouraged me to do for years)!

1 comment:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

I can do most all of those except for the going to bed early and exercising physically part...lol. This night owl has a hard time turning in early. My husband is a night owl too and we are both up early everymorning. I know that God will take care of everything so I don't worry all the time like my mom...lol. She worries about everything. I enjoy reading your posts. I'm glad that I take the time to look at my friends blogs. It's so much fun to read them.

background image