Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

We went and looked at a used washing machine Tuesday night.  They were asking $99, a good price for a new Kenmore but it wasn't big enough.  In the morning I thought, "Lord it would sure be nice to find a used Maytag that was a large capacity."  Drew at the office had just prayed for exactly the same thing when he got a call.  Low and behold there was a Maytag for free from a friend!  God is amazing!  It even matches our dryer.  So, last night, in 16 degree weather Drew brought our "new" washing machine home.  Thanks to friends and relatives my laundry is not backed up to unmanageable portions.  I just ran my very first load!

2 comments:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

That is so awesome! God is so good!

Tonya said...

praise the Lord! I love those answers to prayer! God is so good.

background image