Monday, October 06, 2008

Pa and Grandma come for a Visit!

We enjoyed our time with Pa and Grandma. We went up to a field at
the top of the cemetery to let the kids run around a bit. Jacob and
I walked up as I badly needed the exercise. On the way up I thought
it was such a beautiful day we should take a family picture. Easier
said than done. Difficult doesn't describe getting 8 people to look
at the camera at the same time. We did get some really good pictures
though, just not a GREAT family one. Here are some of my favorites.

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

Loved the pictures! I'm glad you posted them!

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Those are really great pictures of everyone. Chloe is really growing. So is Timmy. He was five months old yesterday. I know Chloe isn't far behind him. She's a doll.

background image