Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grandma and Pa Visit

We enjoyed Grandma and Pa's visit on Sunday. It seemed short since
Drew hogged them:-) They went to his office for some financial
planning. While they were gone we had naps and quiet time and I got
organized a bit more for our first day of school which was Monday.
More on that soon. We have really been enjoying the books Grandma brought. She was cleaning hers out and we were the benefactors. Well Chloe is back to sleeping in short bits and nursing a lot at night SO I better catch some zzzzzzzz's while I can.

1 comment:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

I feel for you. I wouldn't know what having to feed that often feels like. Timmy has slept through the night almost since birth. He has nights every now and then where he wakes in the middle of the night but he goes right back to sleep. I'll be praying for you that she sleeps through the night soon.

background image