Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Check Up

My check up this afternoon went well. Drew's Mom and Dad came to
watch the children. I had an appointment at 3:00 to pre-register at
the hospital. Then a baby check at 3:45. Drew met me after that and
we had a nice date to the Olive Garden. We both a few things we
wanted to discuss so it was really good to have some kid free time to
talk. I don't know if we came to any great conclusions but it was
still good to talk. We really took advantage of Grandma and Grandpa
- next we picked out glasses for Drew. Then to the mechanics to drop
off the car. He happened to have a car for sale, very similar to our
Olds (seats 6) that is a station wagon and seats 8. Please pray with
us about whether to get this or not. Hate to throw good money after
bad but it would be nice to all fit in one vehicle. When we finally
got home from all of our running Baruch was giving me a hug and I
told him I really missed him. He said "If you missed me so much why
did you leave". I told him Papa really had me running all over town
and I didn't know we were going to be gone so long. His reply "Did
you find the end of the road Mom?" Way to precious that guy!

No comments:

background image