Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pictures from Aunt Jean's visit Sunday

I can't believe I forgot to mention. . . when Aunt Jean was here I was busily making hamburger patties in the kitchen while Drew and his Mom looked at pictures and the children were all (I thought all) playing in the living room.  Aunt Jean asked where Abram was.  We went into instant search mode.  Drew checked upstairs, then he , Mary, Abi and Jacob searched outside.  By the time I washed my hands and got out there they had circled the block.  Mom hoped into the van to make a larger circle.  I called "ABRAM!" and thought I heard very faintly "I'm right here".  I was in the alley behind our house.  I told Drew I swear I heard him answer me and called again.  He was in the van.  Abigail had left the door open and he hoped in and closed it!  Of coarse it was locked so we had to fish out the keys.  What a scare.  Aunt Jean's heart raced for about 1/2 hour after that and I had several braxton-hicks contractions!

No comments:

background image