Friday, March 28, 2008

Rewards on Friday

Baruch and I set up a few tracks!

I am not sure how long ago I instituted rewards on Friday. It has
been a wonderful motivational (possibly manipulative on my part at
times) tool! If the children work hard Mon. through Thursday with a
minimum amount of complaining, fighting and arguing. . . BONUS REWARD
TIME. One of their favorite rewards is a trip to the library. That
was our reward yesterday. Abigail informed me on the way to the
library that she wanted to be a book worm (a very positive thing to
be in our home) just like Mary and Jacob! When we returned from the
library the peace in the house deafened me! The silence as each
child enjoyed book worming allowed Baruch and I the opportunity
laying out a few tracks.

No comments:

background image