Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This and That

It is Wednesday night about 9PM. I cannot believe I have been so busy not to post for a month. I know things are going to get much busier before they slack off! The two little boys are upstairs asleep. I am expecting Drew and the older three any minute home from their last night of a Bible Study on Revelation. I had an ultrasound last Monday (the 7th) and was hoping to find out if Baby A is a boy or girl but the baby was much too private and would not give the technician a definitive peek. Most of you know I normally don't have a desire to know the babies sex but in this case I think it would help me with some closure regarding Baby B. Baby B is a boy and I would like to name him before the other baby is born. I really want to name them together. Naming and knowing the sex kind of go together, especially when Drew doesn't want to name either a name that could go both ways. Otherwise I guess I could name Baby A Jesse or something whether it be a boy or a girl. Oh boy now I am rambling. Baby A looked really healthy in the ultrasound. Moving constantly, measuring right on for my June 1 due date. Thanks to all who are praying. I better sign off and post a few pictures. We do have another ultrasound scheduled for Feb. 6th I think. More news later!

No comments:

background image