Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Big News Just Got BIGGER

Well. . . I had my 12 week check today and Drew met me at the office. What a surprise we had waiting for us! The midwife checked me all out and we listened and heard a heartbeat. The midwife said they do a routine ultrasound to confirm due dates. She scanned over my belly and soon found a baby. Then she pointed out a line down the middle of the picture. She showed us a baby on each side of the line! Yes twins! At that point Drew asked if there was oxygen available BUT he had predicted twins all along. He kept saying I was so sick we would have twins for sure. Three days ago he even said I will be glad when Monday is done so I know whether I need to keep an eye out for a full size van or not. Looks like we will be on the look out for that full size van! Now how did he get to be so smart?

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting to have twins! You will be such a busy family...it is so good to know that God gives grace that is sufficient, isn't it?

-Jenn

background image