Thursday, January 04, 2007

Aunt Terry's Visit

We really enjoyed my sister Terry's visit. She arrived Wed. Dec. 20th in the AM after flying a red eye. She was able to hang with us until quiet time then snoozed while we rested and snoozed. Thur. we went to the River Museum, Friday she took Abigail shopping and for a one on one time, Saturday ?? (Do you remember what we did Terry, my mind is a blank) Sunday after church we had a nice lunch then Terry opened her gift Aunt Rita had sent and the gift we got for her and she of course had gifts for the kids. Monday morning came way too quickly. We left here at 4:45 AM so she could catch her flight out on time. When I got home I put the Christmas roast in and thought I would just stay awake for the day. When Abram cried I bounded up the stairs to nurse him and fell fast asleep to awaken no earlier than 8:45!! We really enjoyed having Drew's Grandma Ruth and his parents here for Christmas day. A neighbor loaned us a book which had a short play of the Christmas story a few days before which we all acted out. I trust the Lord was honored as we celebrated his birth. (to see pictures of Terry's visit click on the flickr badge)

No comments:

background image