Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006 update

Monday morning! One of Baruch's favorite days of the week. He watches and waits for the garbage truck. We are ready for a busy week. School is pressing on me as I anticipate the baby coming and want so much to finish up our various studies before then. Thirteen weeks and counting. We have started ripping wallpaper down in the kids rooms. Hoping to paint before long. I am thinking I will paint the boys room sand colored as they love cowboys and that would go well. I haven't decided for sure on the girls room. I was thinking sage green on the bottom half and mauve on the top with a flower border in the middle. I am wondering however, if I should go with more neutral colors. Please send an e-mail with feedback. Drew has a tax seminar to give Tuesday night. Wednesday night we will have our first in a serious of Bible studies on Ephesians. Thursday night Mary and I will attend a shower for a young lady at church who just had her second baby, a boy named Rees (her maiden name). I am coming up with the games for the shower and am looking forward to that. The first will be a nursery rhyme multiple choice, the second a team effort to change a dolls diaper. The partners will each use one arm, the other two will be tied together.

No comments:

background image